Don't fret they are relatively easy to take care of! The best part about lash extensions is the gift of time. Want a 5 minute morning routine? Lash extensions are here to help!
Following the quick and easy steps will have you off to work or to run the kids to school in no time! All while looking like a boss!
Following all aftercare instructions from your lash artist is how you will reach maximum retention and continued natural lash health.
Lash extensions are very low maintanence and only require that you follow a few simple steps each day.
Some other simple rules to follow
1. use only oil free products on or around your eyes. this includes all makeup, creams, lotions, sunblocks etc
2. Do not sleep on your face
3. avoid puffs of steam or flames eg. opening the dishwasher, stove, bbq, fire pits and lighters
4. Do Not put mascara on your lash extensions
5. Do Not use a lash curler
6. come in for your fills every 2-3 weeks
1. Wash lashes daily with a foaming oil free cleanser. If you wear eye makeup make sure it is completley removed at night before you go to be.
2. Brush Lashes daily
3. Don't pick or pull your lash extensions
Yes. However if the work is of poor quality and not applied properly a full removal and new set will need to be completed. I will assess when you come in for your 1st appointment. Please advise me that you are booking an "outside" fill.
Come to your appointment with a freshly washed face. All eye and face makeup should be removed. If there is makeup residue on your lashes this will interfere with the bonding process and effect your retention. If you come to your appointment with dirty lashes you will be charged a cleaning fee of 10.00. Avoid caffeine and other drinks which contain caffeine as they can make you restless and can make your eyes flutter during the application process. Use the washroom before appointment as you can be laying down for as long as 3 hours.